You can’t sell what you don’t know! – That is Kilimanjaro-Experience’s motto.
Kilimanjaro-Experience’s team has experienced the mountain themselves, climbed it and conquered their own fears and limitations. With booking agents world-wide and an operational office in Moshi, Kilimanjaro-Experience has the practical knowledge to assist clients in experiencing this highlight of their trip to Africa.
Find Out More About Us
- Management team– who they are and how climbs are managed
- Sales team– meet our enthusiastic sales team!
- Our Guides– these are the guys who will motivate and push you to the top!
- Our Cooks– our chefs prepare tasty nutritious food for you during your journey
- Our Porters– our team of porters are super strong and take care of all the heavy equipment
- Equipment– see what equipment we use during a climb here
- Track a Climber– Know someone on a climb – get the latest here
- Why climb with us– more about our company and why you should choose us for your adventure
- Guestbook– sign our guestbook or see what others have had to say
- Terms & Conditions
Kilimanjaro-Experience.com has been operating since May 2007.
This company now includes operation managers, drivers, sales consultants and crew of guides, porters and cooks. We have offices in South Africa and Tanzania and staff who speaks English, German, French, Dutch, Afrikaans and Swahili – most of them have been to the top of Kilimanjaro themselves.
Kilimanjaro-Experience’s operational office in Moshi is entirely dedicated to deal with Kili climbs and its staff is available 24/7. The operational manager is available after hours in case of emergencies. High quality equipment is used, well maintained and regularly replaced to ensure comfort and safety.
Kilimanjaro-Experience believes in the fair treatment of porters and staff – this means happy staff and a good team spirit on the mountain. Therefore, the company is a member of the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project (KPAP) a partner program of the International Mountain Explorers Connection (IMEC).
Guides and porters are experienced. For example, our head guide Franco has seen the summit about 400 times and guide Batchi has been on Kili about 350 times. In addition to extremely well-trained and experienced guides, the sales staff of Kilimanjaro-Experience have been there, done that.
Read more on Team to see which routes they used and what tips they have. Customers can feel assured that on first contact with Kilimanjaro-Experience, competent and knowledgeable staff will understand your needs and requests.